·What is the difference between an LED lamp and a UV lamp?
The main differences between LED UV lamps and traditional UV lamps are as follows:
1. Light source life: Compared with traditional UV lamps, LED UV lamps have a longer life (usually tens of thousands of hours) and are more energy-efficient.
2. Curing efficiency: LED UV lamp has higher curing efficiency and shorter curing time. Because traditional UV lamps use a single-wavelength light source, it may take a long time to achieve the desired effect when curing Nail Polish.
3. Environmental protection: LED ultraviolet lamps do not contain harmful substances such as mercury, and are more environmentally friendly than traditional ultraviolet lamps.
4. Stability: The light intensity stability of LED UV lamps is good, and the brightness will not decrease due to long use time, while traditional UV lamps may have this problem.
5. Start-up time: The LED UV lamp can light up instantly, while the traditional UV lamp needs a certain warm-up time to reach the maximum light intensity.
6. Safety: LED UV lamp has no ultraviolet radiation and volatile solvent (ozone), so it is safer to use.
7. Volume and weight: LED UV lamps are lighter and smaller than traditional UV lamps, and are easy to carry and install.
8: Light pollution: The light pollution of LED ultraviolet lamps is relatively small, because the ultraviolet light emitted by them is mainly concentrated in a narrow band range, while traditional ultraviolet lamps may produce more harmful substances such as stray light and ozone.
9. Cost: The cost of LED UV lamps is relatively high, while traditional UV lamps are relatively cheap.
·Can I use any type of polish with my lamp?
UV LED nail lamps are specifically designed to cure gel nail polish. Regular nail polish cannot be cured using a UV LED nail lamp. Our lamps are compatible with all major gel polish brands, GelX Extensions and Semi-Cure Gel Strips.
·How long should I cure my gel polish for?
The curing time of gel nail polish with LED nail lamp is usually between 10 and 60 seconds, depending on the thickness of the nail, the brand and model, the brightness of the light, and the condition of the lamp.
·How do I use the lamp correctly?
Each of our lamps come with an instruction manual. We recommend the following steps to achieve the perfect manicure or pedicure:
Make sure your nails are dry and clean before applying a thin layer of gel polish, following the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Avoid getting the polish on your cuticles or the skin surrounding your nails.
Set the timer on the lamp to the recommended time (usually 30s or 60s) based on the gel polish you're using.
The curing time may vary depending on the brand of gel polish you're using. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the best results.
After curing, if your nails feel a little sticky, gently clean them with a mild cleanser or rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
·Are your lamps suitable for beginners?
Our lamps are suitable for nail enthusiasts and professionals alike.
·What is the lifespan of the bulbs, are they replaceable?
As a part of the product, the lamp bead is not an accessory, so it cannot be replaced.
The standard lifespan of UV LED nail lamps is usually around tens of thousands of hours, so there is no need to worry about replacing the lamp beads, but it depends on the frequency of use and quality. With proper use and maintenance, they can often last for years or more.
·Is the lamp easy to clean, and what materials should I use for cleaning?
Our products have a one-year warranty, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
It is important to keep your lamp clean to maintain its performance and extend its lifespan. We recommend the following, simple, steps:
Unplug the lamp and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
Use a clean, dry microfiber cloth to wipe the surface of the lamp. Avoid using paper towels or rough cloths, as they can scratch the surface.
If the lamp has stubborn dirt or grime buildup, you can dampen the microfiber cloth with a small amount of water or a mild cleaning solution. Do not use harsh chemicals or solvents, as they can damage the lamp's surfac.
Gently wipe the surface of the lamp with the dampened cloth, being careful not to scratch or damage any components.
For hard-to-reach areas you can use a cotton swab to clean.
Once you have finished cleaning, use a dry microfiber cloth to remove any excess moisture.
Let the lamp dry completely before plugging it back in and using it again.
·What measures can I take to protect myself when using a lamp?
UV LED nail lamps are generally safe when used as directed. Additional precautions include:
·How are white LED lights gentler than purple lights?
1. Wear UV-shield gloves
2. Apply sunscreen with an SPF 30+ to your hands
3. Do not use lamp for longer than recommended curing time
The white LED light is softer than the purple light because its spectral distribution is more uniform and does not contain too much blue light, and the lighting effect can be controlled by adjusting the brightness.
The purple light mainly emits blue light and purple light, which is easy to make people feel dazzling.
·Where should I direct my wholesale enquiry?
We're always open to new partnerships and opportunities, kindly email our Wholesale team so that we can understand you and your business. They can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.